It is the policy of Staysafe PPE Limited to operate its business in a manner that consistently meets or exceeds the quality standards set by affected customers, industry regulators and the communities within which our operations are conducted.
We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our operations and the services we provide through the process of self-evaluation and action planning.
The management of the process will be through the existing organisational structure.
We are dedicated to material, product and service quality, and to ensure this, we continually endeavour to:
- Identify and anticipate the changing needs and expectations of our customers.
- Maintain processes and procedures which ensure that these changes are accommodated and in compliance with customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Provide materials/products/services on time.
- Provide an employment environment where continual improvement is an objective.
- Train all staff and contractors to act in accordance with the requirements of this policy.
- Where services are provided related to safety equipment sourced from external organisations, this company will maintain approval from the manufacturer that the services provided are assessed and approved by the external organisation.
- The quality Assurance Policy will be reviewed at intervals of no more than 12 months to ensure its continuing suitability for the activities and processes conducted by Staysafe PPE Limited in the pursuit of its business.
We support the adoption of the Quality Management Policy in order that all stakeholders benefit from this quality commitment.
Position: Director Date: January 5th 2023